Monday, August 30, 2010

Hard Candy!

Glaminar Countdown: 12 Days!
EEEK!

So, I did a quick video this morning as I was getting ready for work. In the video I talk about the Hard Candy makeup (I stumbled on it in WalMart) and do a quick lip gloss tutorial.



My absolute favorite thing about the Hard Candy line is that it is NOT tested on animals! If you give me a choice between two products where one works a little better, but the other hasn't been tested on animals, I'll pick the one that hasn't been tested on animals every single time. I always get super impressed with any product (makeup, shampoo, etc) that isn't tested on animals. Kudos to Hard Candy for that!



In the video I talk about their Ginormous Lash Mascara (in Blackout) and their Mouthing Off Sheer Lip Shine (in Scoop).



The mascara, for me, works exactly the same as any other mascara I've used. But tha'ts not saying much because my lashes are very blonde, very short, and very thin. It's going to take some serious magic to make my lashes lush and lovely.



The lip gloss on the other hand is AWESOME. It can be used alone like any other gloss, but it's awesome on top of another lip color that you want to tone down and add shine to. And that's exactly what I do in the tutorial part of the video. I apply the Hard Candy lip gloss on top of a BRIGHT pink lip lacquer by Wet n Wild (Wild Shine in Passionate) and it looks gorgeous every time!

Here's the video and the link!
Hope you guys enjoy it!


Tomorrow I'm going to get my hair cut and I'll be taking you guys on an adventure with me in the process! So excited!

And next week I'll definitely be reviewing Manic Panic hair dye in Deadly Nightshade. Haven't decided on any videos between these two, but keep an eye out for those. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment