Monday, September 6, 2010

Leave-In Conditioner

Hey guys!


I did a video today on leave-in conditioner. What I use is Redkin Antisnap and I love it!

Leave-in conditioner is important to use to help protect your hair from damage and to keep it nice and moisturized and looking healthy and pretty. It's especially important when you're using heat in your hair, like blow drying it or using a straightener.

A leave-in conditioner is an ADDITION to, not a REPLACEMENT for normal conditioner.

I don't have a whole lot of additional information for this one, so I think that's it.

Oh! GLAMINAR COUNTDOWN: 5 Days!

We're heading out to Atlanta on FRIDAY! WOOO!

I am still planning on doing a video on Manic Panic hair dye on Thursday, but I'm not sure if I will actually get to upload it that day. It will probably be uploaded after I return from Atlanta.

Also, I will post lots of pictures from the Glaminar! We're not allowed to video in the Glaminar itself, but I will be recording other stuff while I'm there. That will also be uploaded and posted upon my arrival.

Now, it's time for me to finish getting myself and my house ready. I'm actually going to have a date night tonight, which is a very rare occurance for me!

Hope you guys are having a great Labor Day!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmq349L6Suw

No comments:

Post a Comment