Friday, October 8, 2010

10 Things I Like!

10 Things I Like

1. Pets - I love my little babies! And anyone else's little babies. I love all animals, really. Even though the creepy crawly ones (snakes, spiders, etc) and owls give me the heebie jeebies, haha. I only wish harm to ants... I live in what used to be a field. I have to battle ants every summer. I really hate ants. If you want to see me turn into a crazy lady, let me find ants in my kitchen. Anyway! I love animals!

2. Getting to Drive Newer Model Cars - Both cars I've owned have been from 1996 and both were beat up. My Grandma has a nice Explorer that is so wonderful to drive, just because the inside is clean and newish looking haha. (It's the car we're in during my Glaminar video). I got to test drive a 2009 Toyota Prius today (a BLACK one no less... I LOVE a black car!) and I fell in love head over heels, I kid you not. It was a tad bit out of my price range, though. Still looking for a Prius! Anyone got one they wanna sell me? Haha.

3. Laughing Hard with My Two Bestest Friends, My Mommy and My Boyfriend - They're the two people out there who understand me the most and I can talk to about ANYTHING, ANYTHING, ANYTHING. Really, I'm pretty much an open book. I will lay my everything out for anyone. I don't have things to hide. But since my mom and my boyfriend understand how I operate so well we have a strong, deep, connection and I think that's where the best laughs stem from.

4. The Kind of Romance that Brings a Tear to Your Eye - I'm a hopeful romantic ('cause who wants to be hopeless???). I'm not into cheesy, typical romance... but when I see something that I think is TRULY romantic, it really warms my heart. Melts my heart, in fact! For example, I love seeing an older couple holding hands in public. How frickin' sweet is that?!

5. Melty, Cheesy Pizza - Mmm... I love it when you bite into it, and the cheese just keeps stretching and stretching and stretching!

6. Wedding Shows on TV (Even the Really Horrible Ones, Haha) - I can't resist saying "OH! That's a neat idea!" or "I would never do that!" throughout the whole thing. Like 90% of other little girls, I've always dreamed what my wedding would be like. I live vicariously through the TV Shows haha.

7. Dove Dark Chocolate - Myyyy goodness! Need I say more???

8. Anything Halloween! - And I'm not into finding the skimpiest outfit possible and hitting all the bars I can... that isn't Halloween to me. There's nothing wrong with wanting to wear a pretty costume or a girly costume, or even a sexy costume. But there is a fine line between sexy and... well, just too far, haha. I'm into scary movies, and costumes, and ghost stories, decorations and lots of candy!

9. Riding in the Car with the Windows Down and the Music Loud when  I'm Alone - So I can sing my little heart out and not have to hear myself! Ha.

10. Remembering Something Funny from My Past I Haven't Thought About in Years - And it's even better when you have someone else who remembers to share it with!

Now, TAG! You're it! Add your list to your own blog! Let it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Leave me a link to your 10 Things blog in a comment! I'd love to read them!

1 comment:

  1. http://makeupbykari.blogspot.com/2010/10/10-thinks-i-like.html

    My Tag response!

    ReplyDelete