Friday, October 29, 2010

What I've Been Up To...

I definitely have not had enough time to post ALL of the makeup tutorials I wanted to do. But, I've recorded almost two tonight that I will edit and post right away! I'm currently waiting on my camera battery to charge (because it's completely dead) so that I can finish recording the last couple seconds of this Jack Skellington look. I am so close to finished! But, I only have ONE minute and 45 seconds worth of free space on my camera to record with... so... hopefully I won't also have to wait for videos to upload off of my camera. Argh!

But, here lately, I've been to the state fair, I've been to see a movie, I've carved a pumpkin, baked pumpkin seeds (which was a miserable failure), baked DELICIOUS pumpkin spice cupcakes, saw Daniel Tosh live, went on a makeup consultation for two people, worked and went to a concert!

PHEW!

Plans for Halloween weekend? I have to do some makeup tomorrow afternoon (expect videos & pictures!), then we're headed out to watch my boyfriend's band play. I'm going in costume (so watch for pictures of that, too!)! Sunday we're heading out of town to bum around, have some wonderful food, watch a pet costume contest (how stinkin' cute is THAT?) and then we have tickets to attend a "gothic rock opera". This is the first year we aren't spending our Halloween on a ghost walk. But, you know what? I'm excited about it!

So... here's my pictures from the past couple of weeks of my own makeup looks, the State Fair, and carving a pumpkin for the very first time all by myself! (Usually at least my mom is around for the pumpkin carving... but it was just me and the pets around this year.)


My makeup look going to the fair!


Me & my boyfriend going into the fair.


Me with my boyfriend's family at the fair. Hey, remember Rhonda from the makeover?


Me & my boyfriend on the Tilt-A-Whirl.


It's Rhonda again! With her husband, me and my boyfriend at the fair!


My makeup look for work one morning.


My makeup look for work another morning.


I closed my eyes so you could see the shadow color on my lids! I blended a lime green, green-yellow, and emerald green for this one.


Carving my pumpkin.


Me & pumpkin guts!


Jack-O-Lantern! Happy Halloween!


Mixing up some scrumptious pumpkin spice cupcakes!


This is where my cat likes to sit for free rides.


Trying to get a picture of this makeup look for the concert with a nice outside background, but it was SO windy!


Windier.


I like this one, even though you can't really see the makeup, haha.


Finally, I resorted to taking a picture of the look inside.



And, for some reason my blog will not let me re-position this bad boy, but this was my pumpkin puree for my pumpkin spice cupcakes, haha. I wanted to have him up with my mixing bowls. Oh, well.

New videos up soon! REAL soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment