Friday, October 15, 2010

Quick Tutorial & Stuff =)

I don't know if you guys are interested or not, but I'm going to start taking pictures of my own makeup looks (the ones I wear day-to-day) to post pictures of them on here! If you're not interested, well, don't bother looking, haha.

I just always have my own face available to do makeovers on. So each time I do a blog I'll try to post a few!




Ooookie dokie! Now that's out of the way... on to more interesting things! Haha.

I recorded a basic scrape/burn makeup technique tutorial for you guys! It's an easy technique so once you know what to do, you can run with it. Try different colors and effects and layering... go crazy with it! So... here's that video!



And, I've just finished editing the next Halloween/Costume look for you guys!
Basic Zombie!
After that, I'm going to do a slightly more advanced zombie (basically just adding a couple of techniques on top of the basic zombie look). That one is already recorded! I'm going to start editing it now!
Both will be uploaded very, very soon!
Here's a little preview for both!



2 comments:

  1. Really good- Jessica! The blood, and the different shades of coloring looks so real! Great job! Can't wait to see more! Did you learn this technique from that trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! The costume makeup techniques I learned from my theatrical makeup course at FMU coupled with research on my own. The class I recently took was more for every day and special occasion makeup.

    ReplyDelete