Saturday, October 30, 2010

Workin' Workin' Workin' - Jack & Sally

So the last couple of costume looks I have for you guys are coming in SUPER last minute. I'm wanting to fall asleep sooo bad right now, haha. It is 10 til 3 AM and I've had to break Sally up into two videos, even though I really didn't want to do that. I've edited the first half of Sally, the second half shouldn't take as long. But I'm having to wait twenty minutes while part one publishes before I can get started on it.

I keep telling myself if I can just get these bad boys edited, then I can let them upload to youtube while I sleep some, lol.

I will admit both of these looks tonight were slightly rushed. It takes such a long time to record, upload to computer, edit, publish, then upload to youtube. It's an all day event just about... but I'm trying REAL hard to crank these out for you before the trick or treating and festivities start.

However, since they were rushed, there were some things I wasn't happy with in both videos. I would've liked to have gone back and thinned the stitch lines for Sally. I would've liked to have had my hair straight for Sally. I would've liked to have had a brighter highlight color for Jack to really make the teeth pop. I would've liked to have re-shaped his eyes a bit, too.

They're not bad videos and I think you guys can catch what I'm getting at with these anyway.

So, this picture was what I modeled my Sally after:


And this is the picture that I modeled my Jack off of:

Like I said, the videos could've been better if I'd had some more time. But, here they are anyway. Check it out!


 
Here's Part 1 of the Sally video!

Here's Part 2 of the Sally video!

And here's the Jack Skellington video!

No comments:

Post a Comment